Integrated Beneficiary Registry
The integrated beneficiary registry (IBR) component of the ESR MIS harmonizes the coordination of enrolled beneficiaries across different social protection programs, both state and non-state programmes, implemented within the country. The IBR hosts detailed information of beneficiaries enrolled, the payments administered to the enrolled beneficiaries and grievances and complaints raised by the enrolled beneficiaries.
The IBR module comprises of the following operational processes:
- Robust integration service that enables social protection programmes to seamlessly push data of enrolled beneficiaries and other social protection interventions to the IBR via RESTFUL APIs.
- Hosts detailed information of all enrolled beneficiaries from various social protection programmes MIS’
- Hosts cash payments administered to enrolled beneficiaries from the various social protection program MIS’.
- Hosts grievances and complaints raised by the enrolled beneficiaries from the various social protection program MIS’.
- Monitors the performance of different social protection programmes by logging complaints about their performance.
- Generate standard reports, ad hoc reports and display dynamic dashboards for analysis of enrolled beneficiaries, complaints management, referrals made, to monitor the progress, performance and impact of the IBR activities.